Anxiety and Depression Counseling in Overland Park, KS
Make Appointment, Call (816) 805-0732
Anxiety and depression are two of the most common mental health concerns in our society. They are a complex set of emotional and functional challenges. As a licensed Overland Park counselor we offer professional depression and anxiety counseling in Kansas City.
Local Kansas City Counselor for Depression & Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are not the same but often occur together. It isn't uncommon for people with depression to experience anxiety and people with anxiety to become depressed. There's also an overlap in some of the treatments, so it is beneficial to learn about both conditions if you need a local anxiety counselor or depression counselor in Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe, Leawood, KS, or the KC area.
At Pathways To Empowerment, we recommend that loved ones of those struggling with anxiety and depression should be on the lookout for these warning signs of a mental health crisis:
- Poor daily self-care, such as refusing to perform personal hygiene, get out of bed, or eat
- Sudden and extreme changes in mood
- Becoming violent, threatening, or aggressive
- Abusing substances
- Appearing confused or having hallucinations
- Talking about suicide or about not having a reason to live
- 10 Session Package
- 20 Session Package
- Weekend Intensive: Friday 6-9 pm and Saturday 9 am-1 pm