Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Make Appointment, Call (816) 805-0732
- For the past 20 years, Debra has worked with individuals and families who are struggling with alcohol and drug abuse.
- Problem Drinking
- Illicit Drug Abuse
- Prescription Drug Dependence
Debra offers counseling for two types of individuals:
- People who want to quit using alcohol and drugs altogether.
- Have you had repeated unsuccessful attempts to control, cut back or quit alcohol or drugs on your own?
- Have you had repeated negative alcohol or drug-related consequences in relationships, jobs, education or health?
- People who are not yet ready to quit but want to drink or use drugs with less harmful, painful consequences.
- Have you had alcohol-related legal, relationship or work performance problems?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol more often and for longer periods of time than intended?
Debra's Modalities Include:
- The Abstinence Model
- The Harm Reduction Model
- 10 Session Package
- 20 Session Package
- Weekend Intensive: Friday 6-9pm and Saturday 9am-1pm